Indiana University Art Museum Provenance Project
- American Association of Museums
- "Nazi Era Provenance and Guidelines Concerning the Unlawful Appropriation of Objects During the Nazi Era"
- "Recommended Procedures for Providing Information to the Public about Objects Transferred in Europe during the Nazi Era"
- Links to other art museums with online Nazi-era provenance information
- Nazi-Era Provenance Internet Portal – search artworks from all participating American museums
- Getty Research InstituteProvenance Index
- Association of Art Museum Directors (AAMD)
- "Report of the Association of Art Museum Directors Task Force on Nazi Looted Art, June 4, 1998"
- The National Archives of the United States – holds large collection of records relating to Nazi-era looting and provenance research
- The Documentation Project – gathers and makes available information relating to works of art, archives, and other types of cultural property displaced as a consequence of war
- International Foundation of Art Research (IFAR) – a not-for-profit educational and research organization that offers information pertaining to authenticity, ownership, theft, and other legal and ethical issues concerning art objects
- Lost Art Internet Database – the German government’s database of over 2,200 art objects looted from German collections