Minor in European Studies
Options and requirements
(For students entering Indiana University during or after Summer 2012, please click here.)
Students must complete the following:
- W301/ POLS Y335 West European Politics OR POLS Y350 Politics of the EU
- One W405 or cross-listed equivalent (300/400 level course, S&H credit, about W. Europe)
- One W406 or cross-listed equivalent (300/400 level course, A&H credit, about W. Europe)
- Two additional European content courses
- Four semesters of a European language or equivalent
With the approval of the undergraduate advisor, students may use one approved Topics course (COLL E103 or E104) to fulfill requirement 4 above. A list of current cross-listed courses is available through the advisor. For more information, see the College of Arts and Sciences Bulletin.
To declare a minor in European Studies or European Union Studies, please call (812) 855-4538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with our academic advisor.
For all WEST courses, including cross-listed courses please see the Registrar's Schedule of Classes.