Early Evaluation Grades
Early Evaluation Grades Deserve Your Attention!
Early Evaluation grades provide a quick check of how you are doing in your classes before the midpoint of the semester. They are not official, but they deserve your attention.
Early Evaluation grades are:
- Provided primarily for freshmen and sophomores in UD and for students enrolled in General Education Common Ground courses
- Posted before the midpoint of the semester, beginning with the fourth week of classes
- Not a part of your permanent record
- Not provided by every instructor or for every course
To view your Early Evaluation grades:
- Go to “My Academics and Grades” in your OneStart Student Center
- Click on “View Grades”
- Click on the “Midterms” tab
If your Early Evaluation grades are lower than you expected:
- Contact your instructor to set up an appointment to discuss your situation and get advice
- See your advisor to discuss your options and get suggestions or referrals to academic support services