|Visit Us on Facebook!
IU Foreign & Second Language Share Fair
Call for Proposals!
"Performing the Foreign Language:
Games, Role Plays, Scenarios, & Improvisations"
> Submit Your Proposal<
- Come Meet Colleagues
- Hear Practical And Proven Suggestions You Can Use
- Ideas From All Languages Are Welcome
- A Variety of Refreshments Are Provided
*Presentations at the Share Fair are limited to 3-5 minutes.
presenters to invite audience members to
and actually "do" the
classroom activities you share. In other words, the Share Fair is not a place
to just "tell" and discuss theory.
Rather, it is a place to "show" and "include" the audience in hands-on activities, each of us can modify
as needed and
use in our
The focus of each
Share Fair event is
determined by the theme of the
semester, but other
are not excluded.
use the following as
suggestions or hints on how
to fit your idea
into the theme:
- Technology (internet, e-mail, video, computer-
- Four skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Culture (big C and little c)
- Learning strategies
- Pragmatics; language in a social context
- Time management/ class organization /
- Testing and assessment