REEI MA/MPH – 57 CREDIT HOURS
Required Courses (6 credits)
- REEI R600 Proseminar in REEI Area Studies (3 cr)
- REEI R601 Interdisciplinary Colloquium in REEI (3 cr)
Area Studies (22 credits)
- 4 courses (3 credits each) from area studies offering, one each from:
- 10 credit hours in the area of concentration (at least 2 credit hours in The College of Arts & Sciences): Public Health Research
Suggested courses include:
- HPER-C 589 Social and Behavioral Determinants of Health (3cr)
- HPER-C 602 Intervention Design (3cr)
- HPER-C 650 Culminating Experience (2cr)
- HPER-C 644 Field Experience in Public Health (5cr) (Prerequisite: 3.0 GPA)
- M.A. Essay and examination
- 29 credit hours of graduate courses
- (See the IU School of Public Health and MPH-MA Dual Degree Opportunities: Russian & East European Area Studies for more information).
- Courses must be passed with a minimum of a B average and must be area-related. Essay committee should consist of REEI and HPER professors.
- At least 21 credit hours must be taken in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Courses should be selected in consultation with the REEI Academic Advisor.
For more information, contact the REEI Academic Advisor, Emily Liverman.