REEI MA/MIS – 60 CREDIT HOURS
Required Courses (6 credits)
- REEI R600 Proseminar in REEI Area Studies (3 cr)
- REEI R601 Interdisciplinary Colloquium in REEI (3 cr)
Area Studies (18 credits)
- 4 courses (3 credits each) from area studies offering, one each from:
- 2 courses in the area of concentration (3 cr each): Information Science
- Z629 [formerly R620] or Z542 [formerly R610] (must include: web-based bibliography project)
- Z605 [formerly L596], Internship (research must be in an REEI area)
- M.A. Essay and examination
- 36 credit hours of graduate courses
- (See the Department of Information and Library Science in the School of Informatics and Computing website and Department of Information and Library Science in the School of Informatics and Computing Bulletin for more information).
- Courses must be passed with a minimum of a B average and must be area-related. Essay committee should consist of REEI and SLIS professors.
- At least 21 credit hours must be taken in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Courses should be selected in consultation with the REEI Academic Advisor.
For more information, contact the REEI Academic Advisor, Emily Liverman.