Graduate Area Certificate — 18-24 CREDIT HOURS
- 6-8 courses from area studies offerings, one each from at least 3 of the following 4 groups:
- One colloquium/seminar (600-level or higher) outside the home department
- Bound copy of dissertation/thesis
- No more than 3 courses (9 credit hours) applied towards certificate may be taken within the home department.
- Courses should be selected in consultation with the REEI Academic Advisor.
For more information, contact the REEI Academic Advisor, Emily Liverman.