Skip to main content

U.S. Government Resources

A number of Web sites run by government offices provide useful information and guidance.

Bureau of Consular Affairs
This organization of the U.S. Government provides information and assistance to U.S. citizens abroad.

Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP)
The FVAP assists citizens living overseas to vote in U.S. elections.

Passport Services
The U.S. Department of State provides information on applying for a passport.

Travel Warnings and Consular Information Sheets
The U.S. Department of State offers reports about the state of every country around the world.

It is vital that IU train students for our country’s growing international responsibilities.”

-Edward L. Hutton, IU Alumnus and Benefactor

Face Book Block