The Office of Research Administration has created Research Systems & Decision Support (RASD) to integrate seamlessly all of its office internal and university-wide systems. The specific areas that will be found within RASD are as follows:
- Database & Server Administration
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Project Analysis & Systems Support
- Website Design/Development
- Application Development/Programming
Information on the RASD team can be obtained by contacting Lora O'Connor, Executive Director at 812-856-2156.
There will be a dedicated team of report writers, project analysts, system trainers, and systems analysts/programmers. The team will only achieve its goals through a concerted effort to integrate numerous fragmented systems and reports.