The opportunity to participate in on-going educational opportunities is an essential component of IU's program to enhance the responsible conduct and administration of research. REEP, through its collaboration with university partners, seeks to proactively initiate and participate in such efforts.
On the Educational Opportunities homepage, please find the following links:
- eLearning Video and Training Guides
- University Wide Research Educational Opportunities
CITI is one opportunity where you can access the following online educational programs:
- Research with Human Subjects
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Research with Animals
- Good Clinical Practice
- ORA Sessions and Registration to view a listing of and register for upcoming ORA sponsored educational sessions. Individuals may also manage the classes they have completed.
- Workshops to view other educational sessions offered by ORA and university partners.
Ethics, Education & Policy Training Sessions:
To view schedule and register, see the Ethics, Education & Policy Training Sessions page.