How to Report Concerns About Animal Care, Use, or Welfare
There are several options available if you have questions or concerns involving the treatment and/or care of laboratory animals.
1. Contact any of the individuals listed here:
- Dr. Randall Peper, Attending Veterinarian, Lab Animal Resources, 856-1400, email@example.com
- Susan Glowacz, IACUC Administrator, 855-5138, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Foley, Chair, 855-3189, email@example.com
2. Make a report through the IU Anonymous Reporting Hotline:
- Go to www.indiana.edu/~iuaudit
- click on "Anonymous Reporting Hotline."
- Through this service, you may choose to make reports anonymously. More information about the process can be found on the website.
3. Contact the IU Anonymous Reporting Hotline by calling 888-236-7542.