Training includes an overview of regulatory obligation, risks of non-compliance, harmonization, allocation and documentation. Training available through various formats:
- CTSI/ORC Research Coordinator Training: Levels 2 & 3
- CTSI Monthly Research Coordinator Training
- In-person training for a group of individuals in your area at your request
- Review Optional CITI module
Auditing & Monitoring
Research areas conducting clinical research studies may be reviewed periodically to determine clinical research billing compliance. Audits are based on an annual risk analysis and are conducted after services have been provided.
You may contact the Office of Research Compliance at any time to report conduct that may be inconsistent with the terms of the Clinical Research Billing Compliance Plan or any university or regulatory requirement.
- Research Compliance:
Indiana University Anonymous Reporting Hotline:
- If you prefer, you can use the following online form. This form is confidential and only the information you provide will be sent.