IBC Protocol Submission Forms:
- IBC Application Instructions Please read first
- IBC Protocol Submission Form (Rev. September 2014)
Registration document for research involving rDNA, Synthetic Nucleic Acid, or Biohazards.
- Supplemental Document
Accompanies the protocol form to provide guidance for completing certain sections of the protocol form.
- IBC Amendment
Should be completed and sent to the IBC for all proposed changes to an existing research study involving rDNA, Synthetic Nucleic Acid, or Biohazards.
- IBC Continuing Review
IBC Safety Procedures Information Sheets:
Instructions for using the transgenic/knock-out registration form:
- Principal investigator fills out registration form and turns it in to the core facility along with their animal order,
- Core facility will in turn forward that registration form to the IBC office (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- IBC office will ensure that an approved IBC protocol is in place or one is at least currently pending,
- Once compliance is assured, IBC office will sign the registration form and return it to the core facility representative, and
- Transgenic animal order may move forward.
Any questions on the use of this form should be submitted to the IBC administrator via the email address located under "Contact us" to the left of this page.