Degree Requirements » Topics in Experimental Physics
Topics in Experimental Physics offers a broad variety of hands-on physics experiences. Medical Physics students can select from a wide range of clinical/industrial/academic applications within this course.
Students are required to enroll in at least two of these options:
- Photon Treatment Planning
- Proton Treatment Planning
- Nuclear Medicine Instrumentation
- Radiation Therapy Clinical Studies
- Radiation Therapy Instrumentation
- 2D Diagnostic Imaging Instrumentation
- 3D Diagnostic Imaging Instrumentation
- Radiation Protection and Radiation Safety
Topics in Experimental Physics can be repeated for credit. No section may be taken more than once.