This monograph series comes from work done at interdisciplinary
seminars sponsored by The Kinsey Institute, beginning in the 1980s. Respected
researchers from a wide range of disciplines present various perspectives
on topics in human sexuality of contemporary interest.
- Volume I
- Masculinity/Femininity, edited by June M. Reinisch, Leonard
A. Rosenblum, and Stephanie Sanders. NY: Oxford University Press, 1987.
- Volume II
- Homosexuality/Heterosexuality, edited by David P. McWhirter,
Stephanie A. Sanders, and June M. Reinisch. NY: Oxford University Press,
- Volume III
- Adolescence and Puberty, edited by John Bancroft and June
M. Reinisch. NY: Oxford University Press, 1990.
- Volume IV
- AIDS and Sex, edited by Bruce Voeller, June M. Reinisch,
and Michael Gottlieb. NY: Oxford University Press, 1991.
- Volume V
- Researching Sexual Behavior: Methodological
Issues, edited by John Bancroft. Bloomington, Indiana University