- About IUPD
- Contact Us
Use the forms below to interact with the IU Police Department over the Internet.
- Report or assist with a crime
- Crime Stoppers - Rewards offered on certain cases.
- Anonymously Report a Crime - Use this form to anonymously report a crime or to give IUPD a crime tip. Note - this form is not meant to replace the standard reporting procedure, if you are the victim of a crime or you have witnessed a criminal act please call 855-4111, for Emergencies dial 911.
- Ask IUPD a Question - Use this form if you have questions about anything.
- Compliment an Officer - Often times the hard work of dedicated Police Officer goes unnoticed. Use this form to let them know you appreciated their help or if you just want to say "Thanks."
- Complaint Form - Use this form to report Allegations of Misconduct by an IU Police Department Employee.
- Program Information Request - If you are interested in either attending or hosting any of the programs mentioned you can use this form and you will be contacted by the IUPD Program Coordinator.