- About IUPD
- Contact Us
Suspicious packages, bomb threats and other unusual activities are not unusual or uncommon events on college campuses across the United States. These incidents have occurred all too frequently during demonstrations and times of civil unrest.
If for any reason a person feels uncomfortable in evaluating suspicious packages or letters they should contact their local police who will make a risk assessment. During these times of increased awareness our actions should be driven by common sense and rational thinking, not by paranoia and hysteria.
- IUPD Procedure and Response
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Indiana Department of Homeland Security (IDHS)
- US Postal Service - Suspicious Mail
- US Postal Service - Mail Center Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)