Faculty research ranging from subatomic particle physics to the interactions of many bodies as part of condensed matter and material science, that uses the tools of physics applied to biological systems, and studies the behavior of many charged particles as part of accelerator physics.
Intriguing undergraduate courses for students at all levels. Our talented undergraduate Physics majors, including those in our Applied Physics stream, are trained to succeed in any graduate program in the country, join industry, or pursue any career requiring problem-solving and technical skills.
We invite you to contact us!
- Physics Faculty member Professor James Glazier has been invited to serve as a member of the Center for Scientific Review of the National Institutes of Health, in the Modeling and Analysis of Biological Systems Study Section.
- IU Bloomington Department of Physics one of two nationwide named to 2015 American Physical Society Bridge Program
- Matt Shepherd, Indiana University, "Searching for exotic configurations of quarks and gluons"
Wed, Sep 02, 4:00 pm
- Babak Seradjeh, Indiana University, "Dynamical Generation and Detection of Topological Phases of Matter"
Wed, Sep 09, 4:00 pm
- Andrew Geraci, University of Nevada, Reno, TBA
Wed, Sep 16, 4:00 pm
- This Week's Events »