Faculty research ranging from subatomic particle physics to the interactions of many bodies as part of condensed matter and material science, that uses the tools of physics applied to biological systems, and studies the behavior of many charged particles as part of accelerator physics.
Intriguing undergraduate courses for students at all levels. Our talented undergraduate Physics majors, including those in our Applied Physics stream, are trained to succeed in any graduate program in the country, join industry, or pursue any career requiring problem-solving and technical skills.
We invite you to contact us!
- Many congratulations to Professor Babak Seradjeh, who just received NSF’s prestigious CAREER award for his project entitled “Dynamics, Correlations, and Disorder in Topological Matter.”
- Many congratulations to Professor Lisa Kaufman, who has just been announced as one of 35 recipients of a Department of Energy Early Career Research Award.
- Sabine Lammers, Indiana University, "High Energy Tests of the Electroweak Theory"
Wed, Sep 03, 4:00 pm
- Josh Long, Indiana University, TBA
Wed, Sep 10, 4:00 pm
- Casey Miller, University of South Florida, TBA
Wed, Sep 17, 4:00 pm
- This Week's Events »