Support the IUAM
You can support the arts today by giving to the Indiana University Art Museum. Over 50% of the museum's annual budget is supported by gifts from individuals like you. It's the generosity of private individuals that keeps the IU Art Museum admission-free, so everyone can experience the museum's internationally acclaimed collections and the stunning I. M. Pei building in person. Your support acknowledges the importance of art and its ability to enhance all of our lives, whether through inspiration, education, or expanding our understanding of another time, place, or culture.
Your support helps us…
- Preserve invaluable works of art for the enjoyment of generations to come
- Spread the word about our collections worldwide through our publications
- Provide informative and stimulating lectures
- Organize hands-on arts workshops for teachers and students
- Entertain and enlighten community families
- Contribute to the advancement of our knowledge about art
- Present original works of art in new and exciting ways
- Introduce children to the magical world of art
To learn about the many ways you can support the IU Art Museum, contact Patty Winterton at the museum’s development office at (812) 855-1031 or by email at email@example.com. All gifts to the IU Art Museum are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.