The Midwest Model European Union (EU-Midwest) is one of only a half dozen events of its kind in the United States.
Founded in 1993, and hosted by Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) from its inception, the Midwest Model European Union will be moving to the Indiana University Bloomington (IUB) campus in the spring of 2014. EU-Midwest is designed to help college and university students learn about the workings of the European Union through a hands-on simulation.
This Web site provides information on EU-Midwest, offers links to key sources of information on the European Union, and contains the complete set of guidelines for EU-Midwest. It was set up partly for the use of students taking part in EU-Midwest, but also for anyone interested in finding out what our simulation is all about, or in starting their own simulation.
- About the Midwest Model European Union
- Links to sources of information on the European Union
- Midwest Model European Union Guidelines
- Other European Union Simulations
For information on how to reach the Simulation meeting rooms, click on the following links:
- Campus Map showing how to reach the IU Memorial Union building, where all meetings are held. For general information on IUB campus parking, click here.
- IU Memorial Union
For more information about the Model EU, contact:
Assistant Director, Institute for European Studies
Bloomington, IN 47405
Telephone: (812) 856-3832