Ph.D. Minor in European Studies
Requirements include 12-15 credits distributed as listed below:
- one approved graduate course in European History (3-4 cr)
- one approved graduate course in European Politics or the European Union(3cr)
- one approved graduate course on Europe in the world (3-4 cr)
- one approved WEUR W605 seminar or cross-listed equivalent on the literature/culture from the student's area of specialization (3-4 cr)
- LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: reading knowledge of at least one approved European language
NOTE: no more than 3 of 12 credit hours may be in readings (WEUR W805) or research (WEUR W875). Only 4 credits may be taking from the student's major discipline.
Students seeking information about the minor and its degree requirements or enrollment should contact the European Studies office.