IU offers over 70 modern languages.
- Breton (Independent Study with Kevin Rottet)
- Modern Greek
- Swedish (Independent Study with Gergana May)
- Welsh (Independent Study with Kevin Rottet)
- European Conversation Hours
For additional language events, including film series, see the EURO IU Events Calendar.
- EURO Film Library
The EURO office houses over 600 feature films and 50 documentaries as well as book titles and periodicals, all covering European topics. We lend materials to teachers and may be able to acquire additional resources at your request. Browse our online list of library film holdings.
- EURO Language Proficiency Requirement Form
- African Studies Program
- Department of Central Eurasian Studies
- Department of Classical Studies
- Department of Comparative Literature
- Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Department of French and Italian
- Department of Germanic Studies
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Near Eastern Languages and Cultures
- Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- India Studies Program