Free Counseling Service Available at the Asian Culture Center
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
When: May 13 to July 31
Time: 12 to 2 pm on Wednesday and Friday or any other time during the week by appointment.
Venue: IU Asian Culture Center, 807 E. 10th Street
The Asian Culture Center will provide a FREE confidential counseling service this summer from May 13 to July 31, 2014. Our counselor is available during set hours on Monday and Wednesday, and by appointment Monday through Friday and is accepting new clients. Counseling service is provided to individuals who may need assistance with any of the following:
- dealing with transitions
- solving relationship issues
- coping with stress
- exploring sexuality and gender
- experiencing anxiety or depression
- dealing with drug or alcohol issues
- dealing with career indecision, disappointing academic results, loneliness, isolation or homesickness, time management and study skills
- adjusting to a new environment including a new town or state.
- seeking help with learning skills on how to interact better with others and/or build self-esteem.
If you would like to get more information, make an appointment, or would like to explore your options, feel free to contact our counselor, Rose (Xinrui) Rose by emailing ACC@indiana.edu or by calling (812)-856-5361. Counseling sessions will be held at the IU Asian Culture Center, 807 E. 10th Street, Bloomington, IN 47408.