- The Pinyin Tutor - Carnegie Mellon University
- Interactive Pinyin Chart with pronunciation
- Mandarin Learning Tools
- Mandarin Pinyin Pronunciation Exercises
- Rules and Tools for using Pinyin
- Chinese Tools – Chinese handwriting recognition input method, Pinyin editor, calligraphy editor,
traditional-simplified text conversion, annotation, vocabulary lists, proverbs, idioms, synonyms
thesaurus, slangs, songs, audio lessons, Chinese names, painting lessons, caricatures of
celebrities, and forum.
- Chinese Language Center offers English-Chinese Learner's Dictionary, stroke order animation,
character etymology dictionary, Pinyin editor and lessons, Chinese text annotator, flashcards,
- Learn Chinese site offers various tools such as: online Chinese-English dictionary, text translation,
flashcards, quizzes, text annotation, Chinese text and Pinyin input.
- Learn Chinese Characters by understanding their origins and inter-connections with this Online
Chinese-English dictionary by our IU Kelley School of Business Professor Rick Harbaugh.
- Listen and Learn with Podcasts More than 1000 Chinese lessons for all levels.
- RWorld by Rosetta Stone