- Hospitality and Alcohol Workshop: Federal/State Guests - MARK your Calendar! NEW!! 4/25/2016
- Monday, June 27
1:00pm – 4:00 pm
Whittenberger Auditorium, IMU
- An invitation will be sent by email through our cats list.
- If you’d like to receive emails from us about Spotlight and CATS sessions,
send us an email at email@example.com.
- Financial Mentorship Program: The Financial Mentorship Program (FMP) is a campus-based mentoring program that provides mentees a 14-week curriculum of major topics relative to the financial operations and activities of Indiana University. Sessions are held in the Spring and Fall of each year. If you are interested in being nominated for the program, please speak with your RC Fiscal Officer. - Added 3/4/2016
- Click here for access to earn types, pay groups, and other earn code tables.
- IU Foundation Deadline: reimbursements need to be done in the months of December and April for them to be processed on time.