- Chart of Accounts/Routing/Internal Controls Workshops
Learn the beauty and ease of creating accounts, sub-accounts, what account number to choose and why, how the chart allows you set up your financial structure for reporting needs and routing of your financial and HR documents.
Monday, August 22 ~ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Tuesday, August 30 ~ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Oak Room, IMU
~ Presenter: Rozzie Gerstman, BAO
We have two different dates and times for you to choose from. Both have the same information so only attend one date. Both dates will be held in the Oak Room, IMU.
If you wish to attend please RSVP to Rozzie Gerstman. If this becomes a popular session we may open up another date.
- Disbursement Voucher Certification Program
- Kuali Time system
- Become a KFS User
- See KFS Accounts Receivable FAQ and Training. Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.
- FICA Withholding Changes
- FMS Training web link
- Financial Mentorship Program: The Financial Mentorship Program (FMP) is a campus-based mentoring program that provides mentees a 14-week curriculum of major topics relative to the financial operations and activities of Indiana University. Sessions are held in the Spring and Fall of each year. If you are interested in being nominated for the program, please speak with your RC Fiscal Officer. - Added 3/4/2016
- Payroll Processing by Year
- Top Ten Things to Know: allowable expenses, IUF reimbursements, sponsorships, and more - Check it out!
- Termination Processing Procedures for Staff Employees
- Obtaining a P-Card Statement Online
- IU CONFERENCES Letter
Planning Conferences? Begin the process by working with IU Purchasing and IU Conferences.US Bank Card Audits and Reconciliation
- Click here for access to earn types, pay groups, and other earn code tables.
- IU Foundation Deadline: reimbursements need to be done in the months of December and April for them to be processed on time.