David C. Skomp Awards:
- Policies and Criteria for Awarding AI's
- AI Expectations-Grievance Procedure
- Office and Key Policies for Anthropology Associate Instructors
Non-departmental Funding Opportunities
Please be aware that the Graduate Affairs Committee requires Anthropology graduate students to submit applications at least seven days prior to the nomination deadlines. There are exceptions to this rule such as the Dolores Liebmann. The Anthropology graduate student deadline for the Dolores Zohrab Liebmann fellowship will be December 11, 2009 while the announced nomination deadline is January 6, 2010. The department's seven day rule and this special due date for the Dolores Liebmann hopefully will give our faculty time to carefully review your applications, select or rank our nominations, write a letter on behalf of the department, and deliver them to the appropriate office.
For some awards (such as the FLAS and FFTF) you apply directly to the office offering the award and our GAC faculty do not need to vote on these.
Here are some links to funding opportunities you should be aware of:
- Internal Awards
- External Awards
- College Graduate Office Awards
- Jewish Studies Program
- International Research & Exchanges Board
- Office of the Vice President for International Affairs
- Society of Friends of Korean Studies at Indiana University (SOFOKS)
- Wenner–Gren Foundation Dissertation Fieldwork Grant