- Tutoring services:
- Tutoring in Kiswahili, Twi, and Zulu is available at the Academic Support Center in Teter.
- Days and times are available through IU's Academic Support Center.
- Conversation hours:
- Students are encouraged to attend conversation sessions/language tables with their instructors and other speakers for oral practice.
- A schedule of language tables is provided by the Center for Language Technology and Instructional Enhancement (CeLTIE).
- Placement exams:
- Students who would like to sit for a placement exam in Akan/Twi, Bamana, isiZulu, or Kiswahili, please contact the African Language Coodinator at aomar indiana.edu.