Career Services professionals are ready to help students pick a career focus, find real-world experience, develop their job application materials, and connect with company and organization representatives looking to hire.
More than 2,000 hiring organizations actively recruit IU students for full- and part-time positions and internships through our career services offices.
Employers and students can access recruiting resources through multiple career offices on campus. Each career office focuses on building industry-specific employer relationships to enhance ease of access to job postings and provide career resources tailored to a variety of industries and academic fields.
Learn more about each career office using the links below.
- Arts & Sciences Career Services
- Career Development Center
- Department of Journalism Internships and Careers
- Jacobs School of Music Office of Entrepreneurship and Career Development
- Kelley School of Business Graduate Career Services
- Kelley School of Business Undergraduate Career Services
- Maurer School of Law Career Services Offices
- Nursing Careers and Internships
- School of Education Career Connections
- School of Informatics and Computing Career Services
- School of Optometry Placement Service
- School of Public and Environmental Affairs Career Development Office
- School of Public Health Office of Career Services
- Alumni Career and Professional Development