Activities and Organizations
IU students do what they love. They join and lead more than 650 student organizations and activities that cover a wide array of recreational, athletic, cultural, artistic, social, and political interests, from lacrosse to swing dancing to radio broadcasting.
Students who want to improve the world are in good company here. IU student activism changes lives, through opportunities such as service-oriented spring break trips and organizations like the Students' Smokefree Coalition, which was instrumental in IU's decision to make all of its campuses tobacco-free.
IU campus groups also present students many opportunities to celebrate their roots, practice their beliefs, and expand their appreciation of different worldviews and cultures.
- myINvolvement at IU
- Student organization database
- Student Government
- Student body, residence hall, and Greek life government groups
- Campus Service Groups
- Opportunities to make a difference with campus groups
- City of Bloomington Volunteer Network
- Volunteer information for Bloomington and Monroe County