Support for Research
Successes such as the development of Crest toothpaste in the 1950s and the recent discovery of a 1699 shipwreck associated with notorious mariner Captain Kidd have long distinguished IU Bloomington as a leading public research institution.
Offering a full range of support — from assistance with grant proposal submission, to human subjects approval, to guidance in marketing new technologies — IU provides an ideal environment for scientific and scholarly inquiry.
- Research, Vice President for
- Research, Vice Provost for
- Research Administration, Office of
- Research and Technology Corporation (IURTC)
- Research at IU Bloomington
- Research Gateway